Friday, August 14, 2009

Catch-All Fridays: Bar Review, Legends

Last night was L Bar in ABC Club NYC's famous quest to visit a bar for every letter of the alphabet in NYC! For L Bar we went to Legends, 6 West 33rd Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. This is a great sports bar and Jon and I usually come here during the football season to watch the Patriots Games. I have never been though at night - wow, what a different place!

I got there at 7PM and Legends was hopping. They apparently get a great after work crowd for dinner and drinks. It's a nice looking bar, new, clean so I could see why people would want to hang out there. We were upstairs in the lounge area, which I had reserved. The lounge had all of these great chairs & comfy couches. It was a pretty cool layout.

The best part of the night though was that they had a DJ there spinning tunes primarily from the 80's! And when he would play a song he would simultaneously play the video for that song on the screens in the bar. It was awesome!!!! It was a total party atmosphere. It was a little loud but it was a lot of fun. I would definitely return to Legends on a Thursday night for drinks and dinner and I'll be back all fall cheering on the Patriots.

If you're looking for a sports bar with lots of televisions, good food, and a great atmosphere this is definitely a place to check out!

Post in Comments:

What's your favorite sports bar in NYC?

1 comment:

shi said...

Wish I was there to enjoy Legends! Looked like a fun time!